The Smackdown started the day – here are the slides and here are the things to follow up on…
- Student driven digital portfolios – worth checking out.
- Design thinking – the silver bullet for education?
- Improving engagement and achievement for Y11 Maori and Pasifika Student – article worth reading – PE context.
- Use #edblognz for blogposts. Edblognz a site with monthly challenges.
- Dojo – maybe I should head back here – seems to offer a great positive reward system. What would be the purpose of using it? What would the kids get out of it? Worth exploring.
- Google read and write – chrome extension – must have developed since the last time it was on my radar. Sounds like its doing an amazing job. Must share with SENCO.